These apps allow players of the popular garden game ‘Smite‘ to keep track of their scores without the need for endless pieces of paper.
The concept of the game is similar to skittles where players take turns to throw a wooden ‘smitter’ at wooden pins. The aim of the game is to score exactly 50 points and the scoring means that this isn’t as simple as it may sound.
- Player entry with photo avatars
- Multi-player mode
- Auto Saving of Game State to resume later
- Team mode – Added in 2.0.1032 (Jan 2020)
Potential Future Features:
- Save players and games into ‘Game History’
- Player statistics
- Sound effects (because with all love a sad trombone!)
You will need to be running Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and above or iOS 9.0 and above to install the app on your device.
|2.3.1422||Maintenance & Bug Fix Release||20/09/2021|
|2.2.1357||Addition of Undo Score feature||05/06/2021|
|2.1.1290||Maintenance & Bug Fix Release||05/04/2021|
|2.1.1167||Maintenance & Bug Fix Release||12/10/2020|
|2.0.1032||Addition of Team Play mode||17/01/2020|